Become a member
The work of APFACTS is strengthened by the collective voice of our Members working together to advocate for the parents of children who are attending a non-government school in the ACT. There are many benefits to becoming a Member of APFACTS as listed below:
APFACTS Representation – APFACTS currently represents its members on over 15 Education Committees and prepares regular submissions on relevant issues. APFACTS meets regularly with education stakeholders, educators, politicians and government representatives to provide the parent perspective on education issues both locally and nationally.
APFACTS Events, Forums and Briefings – APFACTS has up to 6 meetings p/year and also holds regular briefings on education issues, workshops and parent events. Your membership entitles you to:
- Free tickets to APFACTS workshops. Our recent Cyber Savvy Week provided participating member schools an average of $2000 savings.
- Free parent entry to issue briefings on education issues
- Invitation to APFACTS events, forums and activities
- Social Media – Facebook and Twitter @apfacts1
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Monthly Parent community updates
- Regular content in school newsletters
- E-bulletin on major education developments
- Regular email to our Members
To join our growing parent community please complete the adjacent membership application form.