Events for August 1, 2018
Events Search and Views Navigation
Did you know that the average age for periods to start is 12.6 years but can be as early as 8 years of age? Are you prepared??
Come along to a presentation from Positive Menstrual Health Educators; Patricia Falcetta and Julia Dendrinos.
Research shows that talking openly with your daughter about periods reduces anxiety and embarrassment and empowers girls to feel confident and self-assured as they develop.
• How to start the conversation
• Why it is important to celebrate the onset of periods and how?
• How to create a period friendly home
• The vital role Dad’s play
• Positive body image in the digital world.